link ansh

Position: Manager
Membership: Guest
Member sicne: 11-Nov-2019
Point: 0
Rank: 0
Views: 1436
Followers: 0

If your local council feel that a development may have been carried out without the correct, or any, planning permission they may issue an Enforcement Notice. You can appeal against an enforcement notice if you own or rent

Record not found.
 Noida UTTAR PRADESH 201301 India