Yes, you re-send an expired invitation:
- On the left-hand side of your screen, go to the Contacts page. Locate the Contact you'd like to invite again. For faster results, use the search box at the top. Hover over the Contact record, then click the Resend Invite icon on the far right. A red exclamation mark on the right-hand side of a Contact record indicates an expired Contact.
- On the left-hand side of your screen, select Bulk Actions.
- Invite to Liscio by clicking the Invite to Liscio button.
- Select Status from the drop-down menu and tick the box next to Expired.
- Click the Search button.
- On each page, choose all of the Contacts.
- Next, click the Next Step button.
- After you've gone over your list, click Send Invites.
Read More: What is the text limit for personalized invitations?