Steps to configure your video setting in
- Choose a photo for your profile.
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Audio & Video Audio from the drop-down menu.
- The following audio and video parameters can be customised from there:
- If you have more than one camera connected, choose a different one.
- Camera Preview - Take a look at what your camera can do.
- During a video conference in Skype, you can blur or adjust your background.
- Webcam settings - Adjust the brightness, contrast, and other aspects of your webcam. Only Skype for Windows, Mac, and Linux supports this feature.
- If you have more than one microphone device attached, choose a different one.
- Automatically modify microphone settings - If you turn this on, the volume of your microphone will be automatically adjusted. When you turn this off, you can manually change the volume of your microphone. (Skype for Web does not have this feature)
What is use of a hotkey for call snapshots in Skype?