The NSDC has partnered with which university to provide the Digital Skills Training in India?

0 votes
94 views
Lily Chitlangiya asked 08-Feb-2022 in Current affair by Lily Chitlangiya
edited 08-Feb-2022 by Lily-Chitlangiya

The NSDC has partnered with which university to provide the Digital Skills Training in India?


1 Answer

1 votes
Anonymous User answered 11-Feb-2022 by Anonymous User
IBM India has partnered with the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) to provide a new downloadable training infrastructure. The study concentrates on cutting-edge technologies such as security, blockchain, machine learning, algorithms, and professional growth. IBM's open courseware would be offered to people between the ages of 18 and 22 through the NSDC's eSkill India platform.

The NSDC has partnered with which university to provide the Digital Skills Training in India?

The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) is a non-profit public limited corporation established on July 31, 2008, following Section 25 of the Companies Act, 1956. The Ministry of Finance established NSDC as a Public-Private Partnership (PPP) model. The Indian government controls 49 percent of NSDC through the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship (MSDE), whereas private industry controls the rest 51 percent.


The National Skills Development Corporation (NSDC) seeks to encourage skill development by accelerating the establishment of large, high-quality, for-profit vocational schools. Furthermore, the organization grants financing to support the development of scalable and lucrative vocational training projects. Its mandate also includes the creation of a support system focused on quality management, data management, and train-the-trainer academies, either independently or through partnerships. By giving money to firms, corporations, and organizations that provide training skills, NSDC functions as a catalyst in developing skills. It also creates models to improve, assist, and coordinate private-sector activities. The NSDC's distinct focus on 21 industries and its knowledge of their sustainability would make every area appealing to private funding.