Steps to hide your 'last seen' in
- To access this option, go to the bottom of the screen or window and tap or click on the Settings cog.
- Select 'Privacy and Security' from the menu that appears.
- Under the Privacy heading, tap 'Last Seen & Online.'
- You can decide who can see your 'Last Seen Online' time on the next screen: Nobody, Everyone (including users you haven't added), and My Contacts
- You can add exceptions to this rule depending on which configuration you choose.
Read More: Why do we use Telegram?