Business was created with small business owners in mind, and it includes specialised solutions to help you interact with your clients. You'll need a WhatsApp Business account to get started. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions if you don't already have one.
- Download the WhatsApp Business app for Android or iPhone. The app is available on the App Store and Google Play, or you can download it directly from WhatsApp's website.
- Acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions.
- Enter the phone number for your company.
- Fill in the blanks. You will be instantly routed to this page after entering your phone number. Fill up the necessary information, such as your company name, a profile image, and a category that best characterises your company.
- Find out more about WhatsApp's business features. You can learn how to build up a product catalogue for your ecommerce store or how to set up automatic messaging in the next stage.
- Now is the time to interact with your customers.
Read More: How to make your WhatsApp account a business account?