Steps to download
Mac OS X 10.10:
- On the Dock, click the App Store icon. The App Store will be launched.
- Click Free Upgrade after finding and selecting OS X Yosemite.
- To sign in, enter your Apple ID and password. If you don't already have an Apple ID, click Create Apple ID and follow the on-screen instructions to get one.
- Your computer will begin downloading Yosemite once you've entered your Apple ID. Depending on the speed of your Internet connection, this could take several minutes or longer.
- After Yosemite has finished downloading, install it by following the on-screen directions.
How do I repair Microsoft Edge on Windows?