YouTube (AdSense) pay a YouTuber:
- By applying for the Youtube Partners Program, you can make money on YouTube. Advertising revenue, channel memberships, super chats & super stickers, channel memberships, merch shelfs, and Youtube Premium Revenue all help creators monetize their channels. If you qualify, you may also be eligible for Shorts bonuses as part of the YouTube Shorts Fund.
- Advertisement Revenue: Advertisement revenue is earned when someone visits a Youtuber's channel and views display, overlay, or video adverts. On average, Youtubers earn between $3 and $5 per thousand video views.
- Channel Memberships: In exchange for exclusive privileges, your subscribers pay a monthly recurring fee.
- Super Chats & Super Stickers: You can charge your subscribers to have their messages shown in conversation streams.
- When a YouTube Premium user views your video, you'll get a percentage of their monthly money.
Read More : What are the best Google AdSense alternatives for small websites?