Steps to make your ads aut- click with Google AdSense:
- Go to your AdSense account and log in.
- Then, under Ads, select Overview
- Click Edit Edit next to your site in the table of all your sites. The ad settings preview opens with your site.
- Turn on Auto advertising in the 'Ad settings' section.
- Turn off the computer. Improve the performance of your current ad units? If you don't want Google to combine your existing ad units with Auto advertisements and position ads in the best-performing ad locations, click here.
- To turn off in-page and overlay advertising, or to enable Matched content on your site, click Ad formats. Learn more about the Ad format and the parameters for Matched content.
- (Optional) To customise the number of ads that appear on your sites, click Ad load and utilise the slider. Find out how to select an ad load for your Auto advertising.
- (Optional) To exclude specific pages from showing Auto advertising, go to the 'Page exclusions' section and click Manage.
- Select Apply to Site from the drop-down menu.
- Select a saving method: To apply your Auto advertising settings to your site right away, click Apply now and then Save. Or To test your Auto advertising settings, click Run experiment first, then Run experiment again. AdSense will conduct a 90-day experiment on 50% of your site's traffic. When we've gathered enough data, the experiment will come to a close.
Read More: What are the best Google AdSense alternatives for small websites?