The pros and cons of
Google AdSense for making money blogging:
- To be authorised as a Google AdSense publisher, a publisher must have a live website/blog, unique material, at least 100 unique visitors per day, and a website/blog that complies with Google AdSense rules and conditions, among other requirements. For unique content owners with low traffic of 100+ unique users, Google Adsence application acceptance is far too easy.
- Format of Google AdSense Monetization Ads: Google AdSense publishers offer a variety of options for monetizing content, including online game monetization, search monetization, feed monetization, video monetization, and mobile website monetization, among others.
- Is Google AdSense profitable- if you haven't broken any of Google Adsense's terms and guidelines for showing advertising or selling content, you will see a significant increase in Adsense earnings.
- Language Supported by Google AdSense: Google AdSense is the only publisher network that allows non-English websites and blogs to monetize their content. Google Adsence currently supports publishers in over 30 languages.
- Earnings from Google Adsense: A Google Adsense publisher can make anywhere from 0 to 10000 dollars per day based on a variety of factors such as ad placement, Adsense click through rate, Google Adsense pay per click rates, Google Adsense pay per view rates, website traffic, and so on. However, there is no set amount of money you may earn per day via Google Adsense, but you can begin making money from advertising as soon as you install them on a website with visitors.
- Cons of Adsense Approval: Your website/blog will not be authorised for Google Adsense if it contains a single article containing copied content from another website, regardless of whether that content is owned by you or published by you as Author on another website.
- Cons of the new permissions webpage include: According to the new Google Adsense conditions, a new blog or website must be at least 6 months old to be accepted for Google Adsense. I don't see this as a disadvantage.
- Reading and understanding adsense terms takes time: I consider this to be one of Google adsence's disadvantages because new publishers must devote hours to reading and comprehending Google adsence terms and conditions. Google AdSense terms, in my opinion, should be presented in a more user-friendly manner.
- Payment Threshold for Google AdSense: The payment threshold for Google AdSense is around $100, which appears to be too high for small publishers.
Read More :
Which is the best way to use Google AdSense? How do RPM works?