What is a Responsive Website
A responsive website means that it is a web design that adapts to any screen size, so using it on mobile is as easy as on a tablet or desktop.
Features of Bootstrap
- Open Source: The best thing about Bootstrap is that it is open-source, you can use it for free.
- Easy to Use: If you have a basic understanding of HTML and CSS, then you can easily use Bootstrap. Bootstrap is very easy and you can easily create a website using Bootstrap Components.
- Responsive: The main purpose behind creating Bootstrap was that people can easily create a good responsive website with its help. You can easily create a responsive website through Bootstrap. Any website you create with Bootstrap will open easily on Desktop, Laptop, Tablet, Mobile, etc. Your website will look absolutely fit in the device.
- Browser Compatibility: Bootstrap is designed in such a way that it supports almost all modern web browsers like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera, etc.
- Customizable: If you want to change the In-Built Style of the Bootstrap, you can easily change it. For this, you have to write your own CSS code and overwrite the Bootstrap code.
- Save Time: In Bootstrap Framework, you get ready-made code, which you have to use only in the right place, so if you have to change something then you do not need much coding. You do not need to use more HTML and CSS code and you save a lot of time.
- Support: Bootstrap is updated from time to time.
Advantage of Bootstrap
- Bootstrap is an open-source framework that you can use for free.
- By using a bootstrap template, you can create a responsive website very quickly, it saves time, if you have to make some changes, then you do not need much coding.
- It is very easy to use this framework. If you know HTML and CSS then you can use bootstrap.
- Using Bootstrap, you can easily create a responsive website, if your website is responsive, it adjusts according to the size of the screen on any platform or device.
- If you want to change the default style of the Bootstrap template, you can do it easily by using your own custom CSS code. All you have to do is to replace the in-built style CSS code with your CSS code.