Whenever a single website links to another websites, that is called as backlinks.
The Backlinks are an important SEO ranking factor.
These are two types of backlinks :-
- First is 'No follow' and
- Second is 'Do follow' backlinks.
Whenever a web-page gets multiple relevant backlinks from authority sites, Google and other search engines consider the page to be more relevant to the search query, thus improving the rank of the web page.
The counting of the backlinks are not always important but the quality and relevancy makes big impact.
As much as I understand link building is not rocket science. Nor is there a secret club where only a few elite people are taught how to make links. Everyone can do this.
The basic fundamental process is as follows:
- Create something worthy of a link.
- Find people who might be interested in linking to you.
- Persuade those people to do precisely that.
12 Ways to Earn Backlinks :
- 1. Resource Link Building
- 2. Broken Link Building
- 3. Unlinked Brand Mentions
- 4. Supplier Links
- 5. Business Association Links
- 6. Listicle Link Building
- 7. Link Gap Analysis
- 8. Digital PR
- 9. The Skyscraper Technique
- 10. Help Out a Journalist
- 11. Roundup Posts
- 12. Give a Testimonial