Low blood pressure or, in the medical language, low blood pressure is called hypotension. If a person's blood pressure reading is less than 90 and 60, then he comes under the category of people with low BP. There can be many reasons for low BP such as lack of water in the body, bad drug effects, due to surgery or serious injury, genetic, stress, drugs, bad eating habits, over-starvation etc.
Low blood pressure also points to heart disease, as blood flow is directly dependent on the heart's pumping action. In such a situation, any problem in the artery can cause problems in pumping blood, which does not allow enough blood to reach the body parts.
- Darkness in front of eyes
- To be tired
- Trouble concentrating
- Cold hands and feet
- Face white
- Trouble breathing
- Having trouble eating
By the way, a person can avoid the condition of low BP if taking some precautions:
- Do not keep the amount of salt in the food too small. Salt plays an important role in maintaining BP of the body.
- Keep 8 glasses of water or any other type of liquid intake throughout the day, so that the body remains hydrated.
- Avoid jerking from the bottom to the top.
- Take medicine only on doctor's advice. If you have a reaction to a drug, it can also mess up BP.
- Avoid taking too much mental or physical stress.
- Do not consume cigarettes and alcohol.