In a survey in 2015 measures that a desire for fame solely for the sake of being famous was the most popular future goal among a gaggle of 10–12 year olds, overshadowing hopes for financial success, achievement, and a way of community. Which raises the question?
Why do people want to be famous?
1. Decide how famous you want to be: Fame comes at many different levels. For instance, you'll be famous in your school or workplace. You could be popular in your hometown or your state. Alternatively, you'll choose ultimate fame and plan to be famous round the world. Each of those has its own unique pros and cons, so it's up to you to make a decision what proportion fame you would like .
2. Create a unique solution to a problem: Think about the issues in your life and within the world around you. If you'll come up with a singular solution or a singular invention, you'll become famous for it.
For example, Curie became famous as a scientist and inventor of the X-ray.
Think about problems in your life. Maybe you're always late, otherwise you hate having to hunt around for your shoes a day . What solutions could you come up with to help yourself and others with these problems?
3. Stand out from other people: Sometimes, you will be noticed for just being yourself, if you have a unique way of doing things or a unique way of looking at the world. The key is to go your own way and be just who you are. You should not change how you are doing things simply because you are doing them during a unique or odd way.
Break away from stereotypes. If you're keen on to skateboard, find your own unique tricks. Rather going for a typical “skater” look, find your own flair.
4. Audition for a reality show: Another way people become famous is by happening reality shows. You do not necessarily need a talent to get on a reality show, though in some cases, you will need one, such as with singing shows. Look on the shows‘ websites to find out where and when you can audition.
Generally, it helps to be enthusiastic once you audition, particularly about the show.
Keep in mind, on reality competition shows, the judges could also be tough or mean. Do not take it too personally, though. It‘s a part of the show
5. Be generous in a unique way: While this might seem counter-intuitive, some people become famous by doing something for people in an unusual way. It might be making an outsized donation, but you'll also just raise money in how that's out of the standard .
For example, one man, Si Burgher had famously long eyebrows, nearly 3 inches (7.6 cm)! When friends suggested he let people shave them off to boost money for charity, he agreed and have become famous in his hometown of Bloomfield, Indiana.
For example, you could make it your goal to bake and sell a million brownies to raise money for a cause.
6. Work on a world record: Another way you would possibly become famous is by breaking a record . Take a look of the world records, and figure out if you could work on one to break.
Keep in mind, your world record will likely need to be verified by a Guinness Book of World Record‘s official. Moreover, to really get famous this manner , you would like to select a record that folks care about, instead of just any record.
7. Pick a talent: If you're naturally talented at something, that's an honest place to start out . However, the skill you pick should also be something you enjoy. You are going to spend many, many hours working on this talent, so if you do not enjoy it, you are going to be miserable. In addition, people can tell when passion drives your talent or skill, and it'll be easier to become famous.
Choose artistic careers like music, acting, writing, or painting. Keep in mind, though, you will have to sell yourself in any of these fields and build a name for yourself.