LIST OF COUNTRIES HAVE THE MOST GOLD IN THE WORLD
1 ) U.S.A— Fort Knox, a military base in Kentucky where the United States government keeps its gold, is perhaps bursting lately with the country’s gold reserves boasting a the maximum amount as 9,133 tons in strategic reserves.
2) Germany — With around 3,400 plenty of Muntz metal saved in their strategic reserves, Germany may be a huge base of Gold.
3) Italy — In Italy, gold is known as “a reserve of safety” by those in charge of the Central Bank, which clearly shows why the nation has about 3,451 tons of the precious metal.
4) France — Though the population of France is around a 3rd of the people in Russia, it holds almost twice the maximum amount gold. Estimated to be nearly 3,435 tons, the French surely know the value of gold.
5) China — The Kingdom of China highly considers gold‘s inherent value, and is believed to have about 2,797 tons of it in their reserves. To break it further, the country has enough for each 17 people in China to possess an oz of gold if you divided it up equally.
6) Russia — As per the reports and observations, Russia currently holds about 2,160 tons of gold.
7) Switzerland — The Swiss people boast of having the most gold reserves per capita in the world, counting up to a whopping 2,040 tons.
8) Japan — Popularly known as the Land of the Rising Sun, Japan holds gold close to its heart and has a full 785.2 tons of it.
9) Netherlands — Well the country is physically small, it seems to be big on Gold. Netherlands claim to have 642.5 tons of the precious metal.
10) India — A nation that's generally hooked in to Gold, India also currently houses an maximum percentage of the world‘s foreign reserves. This equates to about 757.7 tons of gold.