Self Confidence: -Confidence means 'trust and control over oneself' or 'Believe in Yourself' Being confident in our life is as important because the fragrance in a flower. Without self confidence, our life becomes sort of a dead corpse. no matter how talented a person is, he's nothing without confidence.Self-confidence is the foundation of success, due to lack of self-confidence a person always doubts, the work done by him and gets trapped in the web of negative thoughts. Self-confidence is with the person who is satisfied with himself and who has strong determination, hard work, perseverance, courage, commitment etc.
How to build confidence: - 21 Tips to enhance self confidence -
1. believe in yourself, make goals and plan to accomplish them. once you meet the goal you've got created, it increases your confidence manifold.
2. Create goals that you simply are able to do . Because once you make such goals which you can't fulfill, it reduces your self confidence and your confidence in yourself decreases. Target (S.M.A.R.T. G.O.A.L) Should be Specific
- Achievable (to be obtained),
-Time-Bound (to be completed within the required time limit)
3. Always Be Happy, Motivate Yourself, do not be unhappy with Failure and learn from it because 'experience always comes from bad experience'
4.Always do easy task first and hard task later. Because once you do easy tasks first, then the pressure decreases and confidence increases due to which difficult tasks also become easy.
5.Think positively, be polite and begin the day with an honest attitude (positive attitude).
6.Nothing is impossible in this world - Nothing is Impossible in this world | the most important enemy of self-confidence is that the 'fear' of failure in doing any task and to get rid of fear, then do the task in which you're afraid. -
7.Don't think about what people will consider you: - 'What will people say is the biggest disease?' a common people think so many times before doing any work that what people will think or say about them and that is why they're unable to take any decision and keep thinking and the time flow out just like the water from their hands such people always live in fear and regret later. Therefore, don't think too much friends, do what you think that is true , because there'll be hardly any work that will be liked by all people together.
8. Tell the reality , be honest, don't smoke, get involved with nature, do good work, help the needy. Because such actions give you positive power, on the other hand, wrong actions and bad habits, reduces our confidence.
9.Do the work in which you're interested for and try to take your career in the same direction in which you're interested.
10. Look good and improve your Dressing Sense. don't look at others, wear what you feel comfortable. Buy less clothes but buy better ones.
11.Be tactful and always behave with gentleness and smile. this may not only increase your self-confidence but it'll also increase your number of good friends. Good friends are always ready to help and your happiness is always with you in sorrow.
12. Give sometime and take a part in motivational seminars, watch television programs or videos that inspire or motivate you, read books and inspirational articles of Self Improvement and personal Development. Such inspiring articles and books would recharge our minds.
13. Live in the present because we've no control over the past and the future.
14. Think Positive, make good Friends, and Make Self-Thinking.
15.Do meditation (yoga), yoga and pranayam. Take time for yourself and spend some time in solitude. ask yourself and feel that you are a better person.
16Remember your successes and visualize (imagine) that you can do anything, nothing is impossible for you.
17Make a habit of always being tension free, think creatively and keep doing something new (Do Something New and Creative). Do some time in the day to listen to music, play or do creative work (Do something different).
18. Be self-sufficient and try to do your work on your own as much as possible. Your confidence level increases with self-reliance.
19. Either don't do such work in which your interest isn't there, and you can't give your 100% alternatively make your interest and best in these works. Because when you do any work without interest, then your confidence level falls.
20.Stop thinking about something we don't control. 'Even if you're not satisfied or happy due to things or situations that aren't under your control, then this is wastage of time and you regret in future which causes your self confidence to fall.
21.Commitment: - you should stick with your goal and give 100%. With hard work and dedication, the most difficult task becomes easy. If the goal is to be attained, then you have to overcome the obstacles that come in the middle, you have to work hard and check out again and again.
'For survival of unsuccessful people ,the one and only reason is that they modify their goals in case of trouble.'
If you want to be successful, make a habit of accomplishing your goals rather than changing them again and again. If you're not determined towards your goal then your confidence is sure to fall.