Whenever this question is asked who is the richest in the world then the image of men becomes in the mind of all of us. But in the last few years, women have broken this illusion. In the last few years, women have convinced the whole world that they are no less than men. We all have heard the names of the world's richest men many times, but do you notice the name of any woman in it? Here is the list of top 10 richest women in 2020.
1- Alice Walton
(Total Assets- $ 29.6 billion): Alice Lewis Walton is the US successor to Wal-Mart Stores. She is the daughter of Wal-Mart founder Sam Walton and Helen Walton.
2. Maria França Fissolo: The third name in the list is that of Maria França Fissolo, an 82-year-old Italian woman, with a net worth of $ 25.2 billion.
3. Jacqueline Mars: Frank C Mars, the founder of the American candy company Mars, is the 77-year-old daughter of Jacqueline Mars, with a net worth of $ 27 billion.
4. Susen Clayton: Germany's 55-year-old pharma businessman Susen Clayton is ranked at $ 20.4 billion. He also has a 12.5 per cent stake in the world's largest car company BMW.
5. Yang Huiyang: Yang is the Vice Chairperson of Country Garden Holdings, China's largest real-sector company. In the first business week of the new year, his wealth increased by 39 thousand crores due to increase in sales of the company.
6. Lorraine Powell Job: At number six is the position of Lorraine Powell Job, wife of American phone company Apple founder Steve Job, whose assets are valued at $ 20 billion.
7. Abigail Johnson: Abigail Johnson is an American businesswoman. Johnson is the CEO of American investment firm Fidelity Investments.
8. Gina Rinehart: Mistress of a private mining company, Gina Rinehart, is one of Australia's richest people with assets of $ 15 billion. She is ranked eighth among the world's richest women.
9. Iris Fontbona: Fontbona has just joined the list of the richest women of 2018. His wealth is estimated at $ 16.6 billion.
10. Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken: Charlene de Carvalho-Heineken is an English-Dutch businesswoman. He is a 25 percent shareholder in the winemaker Heineken International. She is one of the richest women in the UK.