Hidden networks will not appear in your accessible networks list. As a result, if you want to connect to a secret network, you'll need to know the network's name and password in advance (if password-protected). So, here's how to connect your new iPhone to a covert network:
- Go to your Home screen and select Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Make sure Wi-Fi is turned on by tapping it.
- Under the Choose a Network section, tap Other.
- Put the exact name of the wireless network you wish to join in the box below.
- Select Security.
- Choose a security level. The security type is set to WPA2 Personal by default (AES). It is by far the most secure kind of Wi-Fi security available, and it is recommended for all users. If you're not sure which security type is being utilized, ask your network administrator or service provider for help.
- To return to the previous screen, tap Other Network.
- In the Password area, type the network password.
- Join by using the Join button.
Wait for your device to confirm your network credentials. You'll notice a checkmark next to the network name and a Wi-Fi signal strength indicator in the upper-left corner of your screen once you've successfully connected the network.