To enable or disable Wi-Fi on your iPhone 8, follow these steps:
- Go to the Home screen or any other screen you'd like.
- From the bottom of the screen, slide your finger up. This will bring up the Control Center. Slide your finger up if you see a small arrow on the screen.
- To turn Wi-Fi on or off, tap the Wi-Fi icon in the Control Center.
- You can begin scanning for and connecting to your favorite wireless network once Wi-Fi is activated.
How to use your iPhone 8 to check for and connect to a wifi network
- Go to the main menu and select 'Home.'
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Turn on Wi-Fi if necessary by tapping the Wi-Fi slider.
Your iPhone will then scan for Wi-Fi networks on its own.
- Select the wifi network you wish to connect to by scrolling to it and tapping it.
- To continue, enter the correct password if required. When attempting to join to a private network, this is frequently the case.
- Join by pressing the Join button.
- Wait until your device connects to the wifi network of your choice.
I hope this solution helps you