Smartphones are now strong enough to perform a variety of tasks, including Internet sharing. If you're unsure how to do this with your iPhone 8, the steps below will guide you through the process. Here's how to share your iPhone 8's internet connection with a computer:
- Go to the main menu and select 'Home.'
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Select Personal Hotspot from the drop-down menu.
- Turn on Personal Hotspot by toggling the switch next to it.
- Connect your iPhone 8 to your computer with the USB cable that came with it.
- Once the syncing is complete, your iPhone will begin tethering automatically.
- Read more