Bluetooth on or off, follow these steps:
To utilize Bluetooth or pair your new iPhone with other Bluetooth devices, you'll need to turn it on, just like other iOS capabilities. The steps below will show you how to use the iOS 11 control center to enable or disable this function. Here's how to do it:
- Go to the Home screen or any other screen.
- From the bottom of the screen, slide your finger up. This will bring up the Control Center. Slide your finger up if you see a little arrow.
- Tap the Bluetooth icon when the control center appears. This will activate or switch on Bluetooth on your iPhone.
- Your iPhone 8 is now ready to pair with other devices after you've enabled it.
How to pair your iPhone 8 with other Bluetooth devices is as follows:
Now that you've turned Bluetooth on your iPhone 8, it's ready to pair with other Bluetooth devices. Here's how to do it:
- Go to the main menu and select 'Home.'
- Go to the Settings tab.
- Toggle on Bluetooth.
Because Bluetooth is already turned on, your iPhone will immediately search for nearby devices.
- When it's finished scanning, tap to choose the device you'd like to pair.
- Tap Pair if prompted. Otherwise, tap OK to proceed after entering the proper PIN.
- Go to the other device you'd like to connect to your iPhone 8. Accept the pairing by tapping the supplied choice.
- You should be good to go once both devices have been correctly linked.
I hope this solution helps