If you don't want to be harassed by someone, you may configure your new iPhone to ban that individual
from calling or texting you. All you have to do is dial the number and block it. If you want more assistance, follow these instructions to block a specific phone number
on your new iPhone:
- To open the phone app, tap the Phone icon on the Home screen.
- Select Contacts or Recents from the drop-down menu.
- To ban a phone number or contact, tap it.
- Tap the information icon next to the contact if you tapped Recents.
- To block this caller, scroll to the bottom of the screen and touch the choice.
- Block Contact by using the Block button.