Depending on the backup technique you chose, the location of your backup files may differ. If you made the
backup with iTunes,
it will be in a specified directory or folder. However, depending on whatever computer you're using, the file path may differ (Mac or Windows).
Reload the program and finish the basic setup procedure to restore backup applications, contacts, images, and media items on your iPhone 8 Plus. Backups may be restored
from your iPhone's settings or from a computer using iTunes.
- Activate your iPhone.
If you've previously set up your device, you'll need to delete everything on it before continuing with the procedures to restore from your backup.
- Follow the setup instructions on the screen until you reach the Apps & Data page.
- Select Restore from iCloud Backup from the drop-down menu.
- Use your Apple ID to log in to iCloud.
- Choose your chosen backup option.
- If asked, sign in to your account with your Apple ID and proceed to
restore your applications and files.
Wait for the restoration procedure to finish, then complete the setup process to resume using your device. As long as your device is connected to the Internet and powered on, content like applications, images, music, and other information will continue to restore in the background.