Business dynamics are constantly evolving so are customer requirements and users need. So, being a Web Developer it not only requires a passion to build websites and applications; but also, it requires you to be quick to adapt and learn new web development technologies as soon as they are introduced in the market.
Here are the list and a brief description of Best and Trending Web Development Technologies:
1. CSS: CSS is independent of HTML and can be used with any XML-based markup language. CSS is used to describe the presentation of Web pages, like colors, layout, and fonts.
2. Word Press 4.9: Word Press is the most popular and in demand as a Content Management System in the world. Word Press 4.9 is its latest version and comes out as a more user-centric experience.
Its user-friendly platform provides a varied number of drag and drop themes, updated and variety of plug-ins to facilitate VR and AR technologies into web designing.
3. PHP: PHP is widely used as an open source scripting language which is very good for Web Development and can be embedded into HTML. PHP is extremely simple for newcomers or learners, whereas it offers many advanced features for a professional Web Developer. PHP is a server-side scripting language that the code is executed on the server and then generate the HTML which is sent to the client.
4. HTML: HTML is a core technology for building a Web Page or describing the structure of Web Pages. HTML allows the developer to publish online documents, Retrieve online information, design forms for making transactions. HTML also had a variant as XHTML (Extensible Markup Language). XHTML has all the same elements as the HTML, but the syntax is little different.
6. ASP & ASP.Net: ASP.Net is the updated version or next generation of ASP (Active Server Page). Both ASP and ASP.Net allow a Web Developer to dynamically build a Web Page by inserting queries to a Relational Database in the Web Page. ASP.Net is different in two major ways with ASP; i.e., it supports code written in compiled languages like Visual Basic, C++, C# and Pearl and it features server controls that can separate the code from the content, allowing WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editing of pages.
7. Python: Python is widely used for developing large scale web applications that are not possible to build and develop using other languages like
.Net and PHP. Python is very much powerful in supporting many ultra-features which can be very easily executed with different frameworks like
Django, Flask and many more. It is used in Games, Web Development, Scientific Computing, Media Tools, AI and many more.
8. SSL and HTTPS: It is very important to secure your Website in today’s Internet world. So here comes SSL (Secure Socket Layer) and HTTPS (Hyper-text Transfer Protocol Secure). Both are cryptographic protocol which are secured through Transfer Layer Secure (TLS) using three layers of protection. The data transferred through this protocol is encrypted. This data doesn’t get modified or corrupted without detection with being transferred. This protocol offers security and authenticity which ensures the integrity of data exchange between user and server browser.