William Shakespeare was an English poet, playwright, and actor who was one of the most important and famous writers of the English language. Shakespeare is also renowned as the national poet of England and "Bard of Avon". His greatest works include 38 plays, 154 sonnets, 2 long narrative poems, and verses.
The Tempest, Othello, Romeo Juliet, Hamlet, and Julius Caesar are some of his mostly applauded works.
Listing down some amazing facts about William Shakespeare:
- Shakespeare composed 37 dramas 154 shortcomings in his life.
- Shakespeare was the only singer who didn't only wrote dramas himself but also acted in them.
- There are 16 million web pages related to Shakespeare on the Internet.
- In Shakespeare's time, forbidding and acting of women and girls in their theater was illegal.
- The Comedy of errors is Shakespeare's shortest dram.
- All satellites in the planet of Uranus are named after the characters of Shakespeare's plays.
- William was one of the wealthiest writers in financial terms.
- Shakespeare died on his 52nd birthday.
"ALL THE BEST"