Listing you down some of the most fascinating facts about Kumbh Mela:
- The celebration is known as 'the greatest assembling on the planet'
- In 2001, in excess of 40 million individuals accumulated on the busiest of its 55 days
- The reasonable happens in various areas relying upon the situation of the planet Jupiter and the Sun, particularly when the Jupiter enters Aquarius and Sun enter Aries
- Initially, proof of the Kumbh Mela was found in the records of Chinese voyager, Hiuen Tsang
- In 1998, 10 million individuals assembled at Haridwar Kumbh Mela
- In 2010, ISRO took satellite photos of the region with the goal to enhance the direction of the celebration sooner rather than later
- In 1982, a Bengali component movie, coordinated by Dilip Kumar Roy, reported the reasonable
- April 18, 2010, a mainstream American morning show 'CBS News Sunday Morning' gave a broad scope to Haridwar's Kumbh Mela
- In 2004, a narrative called 'Easy route to Nirvana: Kumbh Mela' was made by Nick Day
- April 20, 2010, BBC revealed a sound and video investigate Kumbh Mela, titled 'Kumbh Mela: The Greatest Show on Earth' which investigated the methods of insight, convictions, and customs of the Hindus
- Kumbh Mela highlighted in the second scene of Sky One TV arrangement 'An Idiot Abroad' with Karl Pilkington going by the celebration
- 'Amrit Nectar of Immortality' coordinated by Jonas Scheu and Phillip Eyer is a documentary which was shot at the Kumbh Mela
- It is trusted that around 6,50,000 employments are made straightforwardly and by implication amid the Kumbh Mela.