Angular is a platform that empowers developers to build applications that live on the mobile, web or the desktop. Its unite
dependency injection, end to end tooling and declarative templates best practices to solve development problems frequently.
Angular 5 was released to the world on November 1, 2017. The previous version of Angular was 4.4.0.
The major changes in version 5:
- Http Deprecated, HttpClient Here to Stay
- Support for Multiple Export Alias in Angular 5
- Internationalized Number, Date, and Currency Pipes
- Improved Decorator Support in Angular 5
- Build Optimization
- Angular Universal Transfer API
- Faster Compiler in Angular 5
- Forms Validation in Angular 5
- Animations in Angular 5
- New Router Lifecycle Events in Angular 5
I Hope its Informative...