Planning to work on the Internet or earn from the same then must go through the
search engine optimization
. Stronger the SEO campaign
, More you earn credibility on the Internet. Let's understand this in detail.
When we talk about e-commerce websites or digital marketing companies or modern marketing technique it involves the crucial role of Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine Marketing to earn popularity on the Internet.
In technical terms, SEO is an art and science needed to be applied for higher page ranking on search engines like Google and Yahoo. As search bar serves you the main entrance to discover online contents and higher ranking in search engines results in an increase in traffic engagement on your website.
There are two types of searches needed to be unfolded here:
- Paid search: Often termed as search engine marketing (SEM) or pay-per-click (PPC). It helps in escalating traffic via paid ads featured on Google and other search engines.
- Organic search traffic: It comes through Search Engine Optimization. Higher the page ranking of your website higher will be the traffic.
Search Engine Optimization is an integral part of online marketing as search helps the users navigation on the web. But how it works?
You need to make search engines smile to get their attention to your page!
The three factors that search engines evaluate for the determination of the quality of a site and its ranking:
- Links: posting links of other websites plays a key role here. As link can be determined as a vote of quality from other websites since you will never want to link the sites possessing poor quality. Hence, linking brings you in the eyes of search engines.
- Content: Google and other giant search engines go through the content of a web page. This analysation helps in determining the relevance of web page whether to include in the search engine index or not. Here preference is given to popular keywords and uniqueness involved in content.
- Page Structure: The third main component of SEO is a page structure. Web pages are written in HTML, the structural format of the HTML code has an impact over the page's indexing. There must be relevant keywords in the title, URL, and headers of the page and make sure that your site is crawlable to improve the SEO of your website.
You can make the use of search engine tools like Google Search Console, Google Ads Keyword Planner, Backlink Analysis Tools, SEO Platforms, and Social Media.
Read More: answers.mindstick.com