A multi-organization practice Pralay Sahayam was led on 23 September 2017 on the banks of Hussain Sagar Lake in Hyderabad, Telangana.
The occasion exhibited endeavors of all focal and state offices, National Disaster Relief Force (NDRF) and the Armed Forces towards mutually handling an urban flooding situation in Hyderabad.
• For the reason for the multi-organization workout, Hussain Sagar Lake was changed into urban states incompletely submerged, post substantial showers in the city.
• countless structures portraying multi-storied structures and houses with stranded individuals, control stations, instructive establishments and so on., were raised in the lake in an immersed condition.
• The hapless stranded tenants of these residences were saved in joint activities did by the State Government offices, Police, State Fire and Emergency Services, NDRF, CISF and the Armed Forces.
PM Narendra Modi to dispatch 'Power for all' plan
• The Indian Air Force and the Army Aviation utilized the Mi-17 helicopters, Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH) and Chetak Helicopter for ethereal clearing, exhibiting uncommon aptitudes in floating and winching.
• The gigantic Mi-17 brought down a Gemini class inflatable vessel of the Indian Navy for safeguarding the caught subjects.
• The light-footed ALH and Chetak Helicopters for all intents and purposes drifted over the rooftop best and winched in individuals caught in stranded, unavailable structures.
• The Army Commandos and Marine Commandos from the Indian Navy did an exceedingly synchronized Search and Rescue task in the overwhelmed provinces.
• Dog Squad of NDRF and Telangana State police were squeezed energetically to scan for a caught workforce.
• Relief exercises, for example, a departure of safeguarded individuals, provisioning of therapeutic care and dispersion of fundamental supplies was done by numerous offices in an organized and proficient way.
• The activity finished with a static show which exhibited the proficient and practical design of an alleviation and restoration camp for the dislodged people. The camp cooked for crisis restorative help and other basic administrations for the penniless.