Singapore is just a 'happening' place to visit. The events are happening throughout the year, and there are things happening in certain months to enjoy. I will tell you the year- long options and the monthly highlights.
There are many fun things for children and adults to do in Singapore, and often the weather affects the choice.
When it’s time versus weather versus energy .
As an expat in Singapore, here are some of the things we do as a family in our leisure time:
- • Cycle or jog on the park connectors
- • Watch movies - although not as many choices as we would have in the US, a lot of movies never make it here
- • Go out to dinner
- • Go out with friends to bars (without the children)
- • Relax in our condo pool
- • Travel to neighboring countries for beaches, sightseeing, culture
- • Visit museums
- • Attend theater shows
- • Go to Universal Studios, Adventure Cove, the Aquarium or a multitude of other things on Sentosa
- • Visit Gardens by the Bay or the Botanic Gardens
- • Attend some of the many balls held by expat groups in Singapore
- • Visit with friends and their families