The possibility of making a mistake is mostly there in the beginning when an individual starts going for his workout sessions. Actually, a person is totally unaware of the whole atmosphere of the gym. Well, I started working out a week ago and the only mistake which I was making in my workout session was my inappropriate posture while practicing few exercises.
All thanks to my trainer who is supporting me and enhancing me up in the most relevant way. So till now, I haven’t made a horrible mistake at the gym and also I hope that in future too I will not make one.
Well, these are few mistakes which are made by the people after hitting the gym:
- Arriving very late than the trainer’s scheduled time.
- Arriving under the influence of alcohol.
- Working out after smoking tons of cigarette.
- Working out while under fatigue or stress.
- Working out while hungry.
- Wrong posture position when lifting weights or performing any exercise.
- Not bringing the weight lifting gloves.
- Setting up weights that didn’t match strength.
So, mistakes are made to rectify and one should try to avoid these sort of mistake so that a workout session is effective to an individual’s body.