People tend to spend practically lakhs on restoring failed health and fitness levels.
However, in a world where medicines have overruled healthy living in the first place, there are many different tips and hacks to work around lifestyle problems and tend to your health that most of us are unaware of. Here are some health tips:
1. Don’t skip meals – regardless of when they happen during your daily schedule, do not skip a meal as you are then likely to overeat in the next one.
2. Citrus fruits are the best laxative – If heavy food leaves you bloated and slow, make a habit of eating citrus fruits as these ensure that the fiber content and Vitamin C can speed up your body’s digestion and metabolic process
3. Drink plenty of water – Water first thing in the morning after waking up helps jolt awake your metabolic processes too, apart from cleansing toxins and keeping your cells hydrated
4. Avoid soda – Most soda is spiked with inappropriate levels of sugar that only adds to your count and increases the risk of diabetes
5. Avoid deep-frying – The deep=frying method used for cooking adds to the oil content of the food, generating more fat-building compounds
6. Exercise a little each day – Even if full-time gyms aren’t your thing, try yoga or even stretching to allow for your body to cope with the day’s pressures suitably
7. it is not about what you do or what you eat in one meal or one day that determines your health but rather the overall diet and overall exercise habits.
8. It is not about clearing out the cupboards and saying goodbye to your favorite foods but rather about moderation and balance.
9. Absolute thinking is the worst. Every movement and every bite of fruits and veggies count in the long term.