A GOOD RELIGION,
Belief in the Supernatural special quotes is one of the most obvious characteristics of religion. It is so common in fact that some people mistake mere there is for religion itself, yet that is incorrect. Theism can occur outside of religion and some religion are atheistic. Despite this, Supernatural believes are a common and fundamental aspect of most religious, while the existence of supernatural being is almost never stipulated in a non-religious belief system.
A good religion for me would be:
• Encourage people to inspire and work towards improving themselves.
• Encourage people to show compassion and respect for to support people, animals, and our environment, repairing the world as taught in Judaism.
• Encourage debate and thought adherents should not be expected to believe something just because someone said so.
• Not proselytize.
• Not have any “devil” figure nor an eternal on fairy “Hell” or other similar ideas of eternal punishment.
• Not encourage any sort of dominance or take over of other people religions, Nations, land etc.
• Ensure the well-being of equality of all people regardless of skin color, religion, Gender and sexuality and so on. Respect for each person without condition. This means that people are not abused or taken advantage of based on there age, sex, religion, appearance, sexuality etc. Such as forced marriage, the sale of human beings, sexual exploitation of peoples or animals,
any form of control or repression etc.
Basically, this things can be achieved with or without a Belief in a high power. Some people feel a Belief in high power is right for them, and some people don’t. Some people aren’t sure.