A website is a medium through which people can get detailed information about any specific topic or any product. This information leads to purchase the product or enhance the knowledge. The websites sole aim is reaching to maximum people. The person will only spend time at the particular site if he/she finds the content correct and relevant and attractive, likewise, the person will only purchase the product if the website is properly arranged and provide a good view of the product as well as its features. This way the business will also improve and build a trust in their customers.
1. A website having properly arranged items will attract customer to spend more time on it and find the relevant product easily. A website with the user-friendly page will attract more customer to the business as compared to the randomly arranged website.
2. The website designed in a proper way will make the business look more reliable and easy to navigate.
3. In addition to designing, the content of the website also matters. So choose the content very carefully and only display relevant, correct and crisp information.
4. The website needs to be designed from the visitor’s point of view, so choose text style, size, color, image, graphics etc. by keeping the viewer in mind.
5. A website should be responsive and device friendly so that customer can access it on the computer, mobile phone, tablets, and laptop.