What would happen if you swallowed a magnet?

0 votes
asked 02-Mar-2018 in Health by simron shukla

1 Answer

0 votes
answered 6 days ago by Vishal Kesarwani

Well, the first thing which you need to do is to consult a doctor or a specialist. On the off chance that you swallow a solitary magnet-the entry will rely upon its size and shape. In the event that it isn't sharp and little in a measure it can be passed in the stools normally. It might take 24– 72 hours relying upon the person.

In the event that it is pointed, it might prompt aperture or dying. It will be its vast in an estimate or long, it might stall out in the throat (food pipe) , stomach or duodenum (some portion of the digestive system quick after the stomach). On the off chance that you swallow in excess of one magnet, it requires dire evacuation.

Well, the situation could be much worse if you by mistake swallow two magnets gulping two magnet, dangers a circumstance where they draw in each other while they're in various circles of the digestive tract.  Intestinal attachments, aperture, peritonitis… if untreated, a danger of a rather awful result.

"Stay active stay fit"