Yes, if someone has provided his contact number in is personal detail on Facebook anyone can easily find that particular person of a Facebook messenger.
And as I said that anyone could search them it doesn’t mean people who are not on Facebook can also search them they can be only searched by people who have an account on Facebook.
Well, if you don’t want anyone to see your contact number you can follow these easy steps to limit people who can see your contact details:
- Step 1: Log into your Facebook account.
- Step 2: Go to Privacy Settings.
- Step 3: On the Privacy Settings page, you’ll see a section for “How You Connect.” Click “edit settings” next to it.
- Step 4: A box titled “How You Connect” will open. In which will you get few options from which you can
select the most appropriate one
- Step 5: Click the “Done” button to save your changes.
'Hope it was informative'