What are some new, effective ways to increase your organic following?
Well, increasing organic followers on your social media page are not that simple and for increasing your fan base on social media you need to put regular effort.
Here I have come up with the list of ways you should which will definitely hike up the graph of your organic following:
1. Reach out to influencers.
2. Put social share buttons on each blog post
3. Post original, relevant content
4. Periodically channel your email subscribers to your social media accounts
5. Link to your social media accounts on your Contact and About Us pages
6. Identify popular posts to get more shares
7. Be responsive
8. Hold giveaways and contests
9. Actively find and follow others
10. Tell stories.
11. Use relevant hashtags
12. Streamline your efforts.
13. Post viral content
14. Post often
15. Focus on quality over quantity
16. Link to your social media accounts everywhere.
17. Discuss social media conversations on your blog
18. Offer incentives for people to follow or like you
19. Guest blog on popular niche sites
20. Add Facebook and Twitter widgets to your site
21. Promote your social accounts in-store
22. Try Facebook's promoted posts
23. Give stuff away
24. Cross-promote with a complimentary business in your niche
25. Build network-specific landing pages
26. Provide valuable education without being a know-it-all
27. Use humor
28. Reshare other people's content
29. Become a valued member of an industry LinkedIn group.'
30. Create topical boards on Pinterest
31. Set a goal
32. Be a source of trending content and breaking news
33. Post only your best photos on Instagram
34. Be relatable
35. Cross-promote your social media accounts