ITS UTTAR PRADESH!!!
On December 25, 2017, Uttar Pradesh government has started the development scheme (Prakash Hai to Vikas Hai Yojana Uttar Pradesh) for the people of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, free electricity connections will be provided to the poor people of the state. 'UP Prakash Hai to Vikas Hai Yojana' scheme was launched by the Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath to provide free electricity connections to the poor families of the state.
This scheme has been started on the birth anniversary of former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee for two villages of Mathura district covering 100% electrification.
Main attraction of the scheme(Prakash hai to Vikas hai yojna)-
1. According to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's 'Saubhagya yojna' scheme, the state government has provided 25 lakh domestic connections for the target of 4 crore.
2. This scheme will cover 10 lakh farmers by 2022 and this will save 35 percent of the power consumption.
3. BPL card holder whose annual income is less than Rs. 35,000 are eligible under this scheme.
4. Prior to this plan, Rs 10,000 had to be paid for the connection. But now the connection can be obtained by giving Rs 550 only.
5. Under this scheme, the initial payment will be of only Rs.50 and the balance of 500 rupees will be payable in 10 installments.
6. Uttar Pradesh government has planned to provide 1.6 million electricity connections by the end of 2018.
7. Under the scheme, the state government of Uttar Pradesh will provide free electricity connections to the poor people of the state.
8. Under the central government's plan, till now 25 lakh families are getting electricity.
hope this was informative!!!