"Difference between UX and UI Design" :
- UX Design stands for User Experience design.
- UX design is used in the internal experience that a person easily interacts with every aspect of company’s products and services.
- UX designers handle a lot of the research that will validate or invalidate and also
guide the development of the product.
- Generally, talking about UX design, then it behaves as a digital design.
- UI refers to the term User Interface Design.
- It is a collection of screens, pages, document, images, video and other elements like-
text field, icon, button, drop-down lists etc. that’s you easily interact with the device.
- User Interface Design is generally used in the visual design and information design around the screens.
- It is a point of interaction between the users and the software or hardware devices that’s are using.
- UI Design generally has done with pen, pencil and computer software, or build directly by the code or different materials.