We get tons of emails every day out of which only a few get our attention. As time given to read those emails is just a few minutes versus time given to load the
information in each mail. Did you ever thought that why those unread emails never got our eyes? Or how we make a selection in the
The answer is the 'subject line.'
Catchier the subject line sooner the click on mail. That's why it is recommended to write a standard and meaningful subject line to get the attention of the receiver at once!
Here are some key tips to write best of best subject line:
- Don't beat around the bush: Say exact and informative.
- Write and short simple words: About 10-12 simple words must be used in the subject line.
- Catchy and attentive: Try to write something catchy and non-typical gaining line so that it cannot miss the attention of the receiver's eyes.
- Place the important word in the beginning so that it can be considered as meaningful.
- It is good to include a deadline in the subject line if you want results soon. This trick is mostly used in e-commerce emails.
- It must be communicative and inclusive of offers and discounts if you want the personal attention of your customers.
- Make sure to address the urgency, curiosity, personalisation, relevance and time recognition according to the subject of your mail.
Read more: answers.mindstick.com